Do you ever find yourself standing in your local Sephora, trying to find the perfect skin care product among hundreds of options? I, for one, find it incredibly overwhelming to stare down a long isle of creams, cleansers and make up removers, all with equal promises to give you that flawless complexion we’re all lusting for. So, after experimenting with multiple products, talking with girlfriends and beauty experts, I’ve finally figured out a skin care ritual that works for me.
1. Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser: I start with this foaming, scentless cleanser to wash the makeup off my face. Its a really gentle cleanser, which leaves my skin feeling so soft. My skin is neither dry nor oily, but it is quite sensitive, so I always look for mild products which can still effectively remove makeup, and I found that Kinerase is one of the best out there.
2. Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion: Using a cotton pad, I run this toner on my face, to remove any remaining makeup or dirt particles. It really cleans my skin without drying it out.
3. Lancome Bi-Facil Makeup Remover: I wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara, and this remover is so effective at taking it all off! You can run it over your eyes without feeling any irritation or burning, while removing all of your makeup. A lot of my girlfriends also use this product and we all just love the results.
4. Clinique Moisture Surge: I’ve experimented a lot with moisturizers and always come back to this one because it really works! It moisturizes and softens the skin, which is especially important in the winter months.
5. OleHenriksen – This cooling gel tightens the skin under the eyes, and reduces puffiness. I find that this product works so well for me, and I absolutely love the feeling of coolness from the gel.
Ladies, its so important to take care of your skin, no matter how young or old you are. So make sure you get good products, and use them every day! If you have any other product suggestions, I’d love to hear about them.