It’s no secret that the editors of the world’s greatest fashion magazines always serve as style icons to the rest of us. To choose our favourite editor and style icon is no easy task. But given our Russian roots, its only fitting that we chose to feature one of Russia’s most prominent fashionistas – Miroslava Duma. Mira stepped into the fashion limelight as the editor of Harper’s Bazaar Russia. This Russian It Girl quickly climbed the ladder to became not only one of Russia’s most fashionable women, but also an international fashion icon. We just love her bohemian chic style, her adorably youthful look, and her contagious smile. Plus, she has absolutely perfected the art of dressing for the occasion, and knows just how to woe us whether dressed up a chic suit or dressed down in flats and a headband. So, we’ve decided to highlight the five key items of Mira’s signature style. Take note girls – Miroslava is taking the fashion world by storm!
1. The perfect winter jacket – Living in Russia means having to look fabulous, rain or shine (or snow for that matter, and lots of it!). Mira never fails to have the most fabulous winter jackets and looks adorable even in the midst of winter.
2. Headbands – This Russian Doll has been rocking the bohemian chic look way before it became mainstream. One of the key accessories that she often wears is a headband, adding a little bit of a free spirit to any outfit.
3. Black shoes, Black leggings – No one is perfect in reality, but any girl can create the illusion. Mira does this by combining black shoes with black leggings and a short skirt for the illusion of legs that go for miles. Unlike most women, Mira’s main attraction is her outfit, not a loud pair of shoes.
4. More is More – Mira never shies away from fabulous patterns and colours. She lets the pattern be the main attraction of her appearance, and doesn’t include any accessories that could distract from the the statement piece.
5. Fedora hats – Mira knows how to let her hair down….and then nicely cover it up with a hat! Perfect for bad hair days, or just those lazy vacation days when you can’t be bothered to do your hair, Mira always looks adorable in hers!
OK, so I know that we’ve already discussed the five items, and the next one is not even a styling tip but…. She just looks so gorgeous I had to include it – The Baby Bump! Mira has to be one of the most stylish and beautiful pregnant women we’ve ever seen!